Direct Hire Processing:
Employers who found their own helper directly through Hong Kong referrals or from other sources can go to our Wanchai office or Worldwide Office
for visa processing.
Helper don't have to pay placement fee nor
registration fee as per Labour Ordinance.
Employer have to pay the following fees.
Package fee ------------------------------HK$6,680,00
Inclusive of CompulsoryPhilippine Insurance
TOTAL FEE ------------------------------ HK$6,680.00
Unused portion of the processing fees will be given back to the employer upon presentation of the original receipt and the Original Cancellation Letter signed by the employer.
As per Hong Kong Labour Ordinance in Hiring Foreign Domestic Helper,
An Employment Agency are not allowed to collect any amount from the job seeker except the 10% commission from his/her firstmonth wage.
One time to pay only. This is applicable to Finish Contract, Terminated, Resigned, Break Contract Helper who were successfully given a job thru direct introduction to the employer done by us.
but in the case of DIRECT HIRE wherein the introduction of the helper is done by a third party example,
* nearest kin,
*friends working in Hongkong as domestic helper, 10% commission does not apply.
Processing Fees should be paid by the Employer except training fees for all the applicants who are first time to work in Hong Kong as domestic helper.
1) EX-HK helpers- no need to undergo training however, he/she need to bring proof to the Philippine Agency to show that they have been in Hongkong before and worked as a domestic helper
1) copy of HKID,
2) copy of passport with chop JOURNEY COMPLETED,
3) copy of employment contract, release letter etc.
2) EX-ABROAD- he/she will be asked to do assessment only, you need to present proof that you have worked from oversea as a domestic helper.
3) First time to work in Hongkong as domestic helper- he/she will be asked to undergo training for 8 days straight depending which training centre you will be assigned (Food & Sleeping provided)
How long it takes to do direct hire processing?
Just to give you an idea assuming the helper that you are hiring got medical report FIT TO WORK.
Part 1- Philippine Consulate--------------- 7 working days
Part 2 - Immigration Processing---------- 4 to 6 weeks
2 to 3 weeks after application have been submitted to the Hongkong Immigration, acknowledgement letter with file no. beginning with EHEFxxxxxxxx (--- will be sent to EMRY'S address. If documents submitted have no question at all,
next to this is visa approval. We can check from the Immigration website if your application is either
a) In process or
b) Visa approved
Remember your file # helper's birthdate
Local Hire Processing:
Employers who prefer to hire Finished Contract helpers, terminated/break contract helpers can call or send emails.
Package fee for Local Hire - HK$3,976.00
EMRY'S OFFICES ARE OPEN DAILY
FROM 9:00AM TO 6:30PM
Until further notice...